CLiC Vision, Mission, and Values
Colorado Library Consortium: A Model Statewide Library Cooperative
CLiC: An innovative, collaborative organization that empowers libraries and library staff to better serve their communities.
CLiC will achieve this mission by working towards the following goals:
- “Expedite the discovery, selection, and delivery of information and materials to library patrons in Colorado”.
- “Provide and support learning opportunities for ongoing professional development resulting in improved services in libraries”.
- “Identify and support initiatives to strengthen the Colorado library community”.
We value the success of libraries.
- CLiC focuses organizational activities and actions on member needs and organizational goals that support our mission.
- We provide equal access to all our services for all members according to CLiC's mission and goals.
- CLiC demonstrates a cooperative core value by collaborating and communicating with member libraries and other organizations.
- CLiC values financial responsibility by practicing good money management strategies ensuring a balance between growing needs and security.
- We actively seek to maintain an awareness of the external variables that influence the organization in order to position ourselves to realistically meet our members' needs.
- We strive to demonstrate good humor, open communications, expertise, and pro-action in our relationships with others.
Find us on YouTube!