Join with Other Colorado Libraries in E-Discovering the Classics!
What is E-Discover the Classics?
- Nearly 500 Downloadable Classics from Project Gutenberg through your Library Catalog.
- Includes the most popular downloaded e-books such as Pride and Prejudice, The Time Machine, A Christmas Carol, Jane Eyre and many more!
- Both MARC records and e-book files are in the public domain.
Why should you participate in E-Discover the Classics?
- Patrons who received an IPad, Nook, Kindle, or other reader for the holidays will want to download e-content from the library.
- You could send them to the difficult-to-use Project Gutenberg site, but wouldn’t it be better to send them to your library's catalog first!
- E-Discover the Classics is one more step in helping the public see libraries as The Place for hot trends like e-books.
A service offered to you by partnership between the Colorado Library Consortium and Douglas County Libraries with help from Marmot Library Network, Inc. and the University of Denver.